Date: SATURDAY, MAY 6, 2017. THIS IS A RAIN OR SHINE EVENT!
Note Start Time!! The Full Century and Metric Options begin at 7:30 AM sharp!!
The 25-mile option riders will meet in the stadium parking lot at 8:15 AM to begin loading bikes. Riders begin boarding the bus at 9:15. The bus departs for Shellmound Campground at 9:30.
Finley Stadium, 1826 Carter Street, Chattanooga, TN 37408
Directions: From I-24 take Hwy. 27 North. Exit right onto MLK Blvd. Take the first right onto Carter Street and continue across Main Street. First Tennessee Pavilion is on the left. The Stadium is on the right.
PACKET PICKUP AND ON-SITE REGSTRATION TIMES:
- FRIDAY, MAY 5 FROM 4:00 TO 8:00 PM
- SATURDAY, MAY 6 FROM 6:00 – 7:15 AM
Friday, May 5, 2017
- 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM – Packet Pick Up and On-Site Registration
Saturday, May 6, 2017
- 6:00 AM – 7:15 AM Late packet Pick Up and On-site Registration
- 7:10 – 7:25 AM Riders gather at the start area Start area is on Carter Street (between the stadium and the TN Pavillion) facing North.
- 7:25 AM Welcome and last minute ride info
- 7:30 AM Mass Start of the Century and Metric route riders
- 8:15 – Loading bikes and buses for 25 mile riders.
- 9:30 AM – Bus departure to start location of the 25-mile route.
- 10:45 AM Finish Line Festivities Begin
- 10:45 AM – 4:30 PM – Post ride lunch served
- 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM Showers open, follow posted signs to showers
- 4:30 PM Close of the Course (all riders must be off the course)
- 5:30 PM Event venue closes